Neuromuscular Occlusion Workshop NOW®
You will benefit from Dr. Cooper’s 30 years of experience teaching and practicing Neuromuscular Dentistry with computerized measurement instruments
THE COURSE WILL BENEFIT
- Dentists interested in an overview of neuromuscular dentistry NMD
- Dentists who want to understand the concept of neuromuscular occlusion and how it differs from other occlusal concepts
- Dentists who want to learn how computerized measurement instruments can enable them to perform comprehensive restorative treatments with measurable results
- Dentists who wish to increase the scope of their practice and anticipate owning Myotronics K7 devices in the future and wish to learn how they are used effectively in restorative dentistry and in the treatment of temporomandibular disorders (TMD)
- Instruments described include: TENS, jaw tracking (CMS), electromyography (EMG) and Sonography (ESG) that measure occlusion, masticatory muscle and mandibular function
- To learn how Neuromuscular Dentistry (NMD) and the associated computerized devices are used in daily practice to create physiological, stable and durable occlusion.
- To learn how NMD can be applied to all disciplines of dentistry including restorative dentistry and the treatment of TMD.
- To learn how computerized measurement devices enable dentists to objectively evaluate patients, plan treatment and monitor occlusal therapy.
Introduction to Neuromuscular Occlusion
Concept, Clinical Examination, Symptoms and Treatment
Clinical Neuromuscular Procedures
- Bite Registration
- Dental Reconstruction
- Complete Dentures
- Case Presentations with computerized data and interpretations
Location and date to be arranged
For additional information:
Contact: E-mail email@example.com or call Phone: 516 239-4544
Please include your telephone number for a prompt reply.